Originally posted by FelinaDoon:
I will make you feel a little better in the misery loves company department.

We have been dealing with an Icky water company for a while trying to get them to fix a watermain break - They have been ignoring my development and now it has finally gone for good - No Water small children and a 95 degree day - that is a major YUCK
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh no!! How awful. Do you have any idea when they'll be able to do something about it??

Sheila and Colleen, you're both absolutely right. I need to be myself, and I definitely want to keep my grandmother happy...nothing makes her happier than having all her family together! There are more important things now anyway. Apparently my 16 year old cousin, the one who has been getting into so much trouble, is saying a lot of things like "life is not worth living," etc. Her sister, dad, our grandmother, and others are fearful she'll attempt suicide, so if you guys think of it you can say a prayer for her. I don't want to give her name but it's Morgan's (me) cousin. And I'm going to do my best to encourage her the best that I can.